Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's Toonsday!

I've decided, I need a scanner. They have a $10 scanner app on the ipad, but I'm curious not only as to how it works but also as to whether or not it actually works. Perhaps I'll look around for scanners online first and then reviews of this app and then make my decision. Yes.

Happy Toonsday all. This week's toon was done in honor of this unseasonably-warm Summer we're having here in New York. It's been nearly 100 degrees on some days, that's crazy! Here, our bodies have adapted to deal with 8 months of cold, bone-chilling, damp, ploppy, sloppy weather...so you can imagine how shocked we all are now under this blanket of heat. Can't complain though, because in a little over a month it'll all be over and back to the cold, bone-chilling, ploppy, sloppy weather!



P.S. - I read book one of Fifty Shades of Grey. I'm wondering what this hype is all about because I thought it was terrible! I'm even a sucker for these fad novels...I friggen loved Twilight. The books, not the movies.


I'll finish the last two because I already own them, but I'm probably going to read something in between to mix things up a bit. Have you read it yet? What'd you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment