Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pumpkin Spice


Although I'm sad to see Summer take it's final stride before disappearing into the cold doom that is Winter, I can't help but get excited for the brief period where Buffalonians like myself get to enjoy the crisp week or so of Fall. Yes...it's very brief; we have a window of roughly 2 weeks before all of the trees are bare and we're sporting winter coats until June. 

What's your favorite part of Fall? The sweet smell of orange and red leaves in your back yard? Pumpkin-scented candles and pumpkin-spice-everything? Leggings with thick knee socks tucked into brown leather boots? 

The turn into a new upcoming season makes me want to kick into gear with my work. I was stuck awake for hours last night with marketing ideas swirling throughout my head. Exciting things to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment