Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My website!

I'm not entirely sure of whether or not this blog will find itself on my new website. It's currently being programmed and there will be a blog, but it might be separate. Perhaps I will be better about updating that blog :)

I'm in a whirlwind of buzzing activity at the moment.  I registered and was accepted into the Buffalo Book Fair, where I will be selling my alphabet prints. Eep!  It's very scary to me, putting my art out there for the world to see and judge.  What if I don't sell a single print?  I think if I can manage to break even and earn back the $60 that I spent to participate I will consider myself a success at least for the first try.

I've got a lot of marketing ideas in the works, so although the fair is not until April 5th & 6th, I've got a lot of work to do to prepare.

There are some changes I made to this since making this example layout. I toned down the M, the O, the V, and the Z a tad because I thought they stood out a bit too much. I also altered some of the hues to add more variety in areas where needed.


I'm rounding the corner to finish a set of letters for a friend. She wanted to go with a beach-y color scheme. Here's hoping other people will love the prints as much as she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment