Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sunglasses

Today has not gotten off to a great start. Right before I left for work, my guinea pig Apollo died in my arms. I had a bad feeling he was on his last stretch of life lately because he's been eating like crazy, and that's exactly what his brother Wilson did before he passed away.

Today was also my 1 year Twitterversary, and that really puts things into perspective. I can't believe how quickly time has passed. I started that Twitter account right after I got back from the SCBWI regional conference and it was my first step to begin a push for marketing myself and my illustrations.  I only recently started my Facebook page a couple of weeks ago. Facebook's a difficult puzzle to figure out, however. I'm not anticipating a lot of success with it, I just really wanted to make sure I had covered a majority of the social networking world.

Here's my latest webcomic, about sunglasses.


No comments:

Post a Comment