Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pale Skin Problems

For those of you who don't know me personally, I am extremely pale. I'm opting for an ivory wedding dress because if I opted for a pure white dress I would probably look like something that would descend from an attic and scare small children and housewives..

That being said, I drew a comic awhile back about how pale I am, and now I'm sharing it with you. 

As for an update on the wedding, I've already bought my dress and picked out bridesmaid dresses! This Sunday Justin and I will be looking at a venue in Lancaster, PA that looks promising. I'll be crossing my fingers during the entire trip. We really need to lock down a date because apparently, although I thought i was ahead of the game by looking at venues over a year in advance, I'm behind! Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment