Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Good Bye, Grand Island

Today is most certainly a scone day. A Pepsi Max and scone day. A Pepsi Max and Wegman's blueberry scone day.

I have good news and bad news. The good news is, I finished coloring my facebook cover photo that I will be posting on my official house closing date which has been set for this Monday, October 22nd!


I love Grand Island and I will miss it dearly, but I am so anxious to get into this new house!

So the bad news is that I committed a murder last night, and the victim was my left big toe. Last year I ran into issues regarding my two big toenails from playing indoor soccer. There is so much quick-stopping on a surface that grips so well that your toes are constantly being jammed into the front of your shoes. Last night was the first night of the new indoor season, as well as the death of my left toe.

I was up until 4 am last night trying to find a way to make it stop throbbing, as it was constantly shooting bolts of pain up my leg at random intervals and keeping me from lying still (sorry Justin). I eventually fell asleep after putting a soft slipper sock over my foot with the hope that its cozy comfort would outweigh the zinging pains. Seems to have worked. Today I have a dull pulse of ache that flows up and down my foot that will hopefully lessen with each passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment