Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Two Sneak Peeks

As I anxiously await the closing of my house new house (or should I say old new house?), I did some extensive doodling which became a b&w illustration that is soon to be colored. Once I finally get the official closing date, this illustration will become my new Facebook cover photo.


Oh, the journey begins... 

Also, last week Justin and I had an engagement photo session with Erin Oveis Brant Photography, and she posted a preview picture...which of course only made me hungry for more!

At Beaver Island Beach on Grand Island <3

I am SO proud that this amazing photographer is from my very own dumpy hometown. She lives in San Diego now, but just happened to be in visiting and doing photo sessions for the week :o) 

I knew that if I couldn't get Erin for my wedding photography, I at least had to get an engagement session done.


No comments:

Post a Comment