Friday, August 2, 2013

Cleaning Dust Bunnies

The fact that I haven't posted in months really takes me by surprise, but this Summer has been going by so fast it's no wonder. I'm clearing out the cob webs of this blog and will try to be a little more consistent...

Wedding plans are in full motion with the big day just short of 3 months away. I have so much to do and so little time.

I wanted to design my own invites for the event, so I'm currently working on the actual invites but I'll add the shower invites below:



The wedding will feature the these two characters, Oxford the owl and Perry? Patrick? Percy? I still haven't decided on the pigeon's name yet. 

I'm looking forward to the wedding stuff being done so I can focus on my illustrating again. It's hard to go to work all day and sit in front of a computer as it is, and the last thing I want to do when I get home is fire up the computer again. 

Something's gotta give.

No comments:

Post a Comment