Thursday, May 3, 2012

Slowly Adding Comics

I'm not really sure what I want to do with my really old comics. I will eventually be creating new comics to post every Tuesday as "Toonsday Comics" (note the new tab up above ^)

I have several old comics that I want to have so that I have an entire archive to look through, but part of me wants to draw over them to make them spiffier beforehand. When I first started drawing comics I hardly knew anything about Photoshop and my lines are very faint, but then there's a certain quality to seeing old drawings and how they've changed over time.

Either way I'll be posting them regularly to build my collection on this blog. My comics are just for fun, never to be taken too seriously and hopefully not critiqued harshly as they are just doodles :]

Here is a comic from last year. Don't act like you never did this as a kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment