Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Friday!

This week's Illustration Friday topic is "Intention". I'm going to have to think about that one. In fact, I intend to think about it.

Tomorrow I'm going to my grandma's house to celebrate her birthday. I'm not sure how old she's turning, probably 78. If you ask her she'll tell you she's turning 50, so you never really know. I drew her a card with a cupcake on the front. Calling people "Cupcake" and "Martha" is one of her things, so on the inside of the card it says "Happy Birthday, Cupcake." I'm probably going to slap my logo on the back of a bunch of cards to see how they sell in my local office supplies store.

Here's the original drawing that was put on the front of the card. Obviously I just used the finished cupcake on the right-hand side, but I thought it'd be neat to show a before and after type view:

Drawn in Photoshop with a wacom intuos4

No comments:

Post a Comment