Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Zumba-Zumba-Indoor-Soccer

I've decided that even though I have indoor soccer games on Tuesday evenings that are 90 minutes long with zero subs, I am going to take Zumba after work as well, when possible. Including tonight. Why? Because Zumba is only offered Tuesday's at 5:30 or Saturday's at 9:00 AM and I am not...giving up my Saturday mornings, even though I'm normally up by then because my cat smacks me in the face (weird habit of hers). It's the fact that if I wanted to sleep in I have the option.

I finished that doodaloo about running on a treadmill. I don't think I'll be doing another 3-pager for awhile. I'll  stick with a few frames from now on. This is a pretty accurate illustration of what goes through my mind while on a treadmill. I don't mind cardio machines, but the treadmill...nope. Not gonna happen.

Looks like it might need to be expanded in order to easily read the text. Sorry :]




No comments:

Post a Comment