Monday, March 12, 2012

Is It Friday Yet?

Umm...yeah. This weekend was a blur. Regardless of the fact that we turned our clocks ahead yesterday, I'm actually not very tired this morning, but I'll just pretend I am anyways.

Gosh I'm so tired....See? Now I have a reason to feel bad for myself this lovely Monday morning.

After a very disappointing and not to mention ego-killing shopping spree yesterday, I've decided to jump back on the wagon of weight-loss. I really don't need to lose a lot, I'm technically at the appropriate BMI, but there is room for improvement, I do need to eat better foods overall. It's so hard to eat right when my coworkers bring in donuts and treats literally every other day. I don't even like dunkin' donuts. To be honest their donuts are pretty sad donuts considering the word "donuts" is part of their business name.

A smart Asian nutrition-junkie on youtube once said "It takes 2 weeks to get over cravings". Lets see how long it takes for my cookie cravings to vanish.

At least I'm good about exercising! I'm actually in the middle of drawing a rather large doodaloo on what I think about when I'm running on a treadmill. I'm nearly done, I've just been looking for a window of time to finish it when I'm feeling it, you know?

In the meantime, here's another doodaloo, and no, I'm not one of those dweebie pokemon-loving animators with a charizard backpack. I liked pokemon when it was still cool, back around 1999-2000 ish.



No comments:

Post a Comment