Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Madness

I work at an advertising company that also runs daily deals. We run sweepstakes often to gain more subscribers, and this month we're launching a "March Madness" sweepstakes. This is just an example of some of the stuff I do at Findiquick. I design a lot for webpages and print-outs, and do a lot of email marketing. I basically get paid to draw some of my characters in Photoshop all day so that's pretty cool...


March is exciting, at least at first, because the weather will finally start to try to act like Spring. It can also be really frustrating though, because one week it could be in the 50-60's, and then two days later it's snowing again. Here's to hoping I don't have to wear my winter coat every single day this month! 

This month I want to do more illustrations. February was a pretty good month in that sense, so hopefully this month brings as much promise. 

One last note...I'm concerned about my toenail. I play indoor soccer two nights a week, and my indoor shoes are just a tad on the snug side because that was the only pair they had left, and now I have a bruise on both of my big toenails from stopping so quick on the gym floor and jabbing at the ball. The worst case scenario is that eventually one of them falls off and then flip flop season comes and I can't wear flip flops...which would be pretty terrible. I live in flip flops during warm weather, and I'm even allowed to wear them to work. I can't wait until soccer switches to outdoor...

No comments:

Post a Comment