Monday, March 19, 2012

Summer?

Theories suggest that because we basically skipped over the entire season of Winter this year, we might also skip over Spring (or should I say spring over Spring), directly into Summer weather.

Um..hell yes? Please? Springs in WNY are awful. You might get one day that's in the 50's but then 2 days later it's snowing again. So far, we're off to a good start with record-breaking temperatures, including two days this week that are calling for temps in the mid 70's. Ridonk.

I have two illustrations to do this week, not sure if I'll finish both. I'm working on a birthday card for my dad and as of right now I'm putting that at the top of my list of important arty things to do.

Moving on, here's another comic. Will post the illustrations I've been working on when they're complete.





No comments:

Post a Comment